Webhosting and CGIs
This page covers many of the web hosting related Questions.
You may have noticed, there is little said about CGIs. Basically, you are not allowed to run your own CGI scripts. Why? Because I am paranoid! If you would like a CGI script which does something the above 'canned' CGIs do not offer, email email@example.com. If it is a useful script which other people could utilize, I will install it on the server. It must be written in Perl and must pass a security audit by MonkeyBrains personal.
- How-To-Host: If you would like to host www.YOURDOMAIN.com on MonkeyBrains, this informative page will help you out. It covers issues such as how to reserve a domain name.
- Add a guestbook to your site! Quick and easy.
- Add a counter to your site! Quick and even easier!
- Add a Blog to your site! Very Easy. Uses PHP.
- Add a Calendar to your site! Fun!
- Email a Form to Yourself: how to collect data on your site.
- Traffic Reports: how much traffic does your domain get?
- Server-side Includes: make a universal header for every page on your site, or a universal navigation bar.
- Password Protect Web pages: you can require passwords for your whole site, or just a few pages.
- Email Aliases: If you own your domain, you may want some extra email addresses.
Return to Support section of MonkeyBrains.net